Hiring a Landscape Professional
When hiring a landscape professional it is important to find someone who is knowledgeable and experienced and most importantly to find someone you can work with productively and who will represent your best interests.
The way I work with clients is as a consultant. I do not make money from sales, from contractor kickbacks or referral fees; all things that can add hidden costs to a project. The only money I make is from the fees I charge to my client’s, to develop plans and represent their best interests.
Hourly Landscape Consultation Services
• An hourly consultation is best for small scale plant or design questions, or for homeowners who are doing work themselves but would like some professional guidance.
• Consultations are done on an hourly basis (including one-way travel).
• For more information please contact me. I am happy to talk with you to see if landscape consultation services are right for your particular situation.
Landscape Design Services
• More comprehensive landscape services that can include design, bidding and construction oversight.
• Typically provided on an hourly basis, though fixed fee contracts can be negotiated.
• As a rule of thumb, design services typically cost between 5% and10% of a landscape installation budget, depending on the size and complexity of the project.
If you would like to discuss your landscape project and my services please contact me.